Hey beauty folks! At first I’d like to say that today is a black day. It’s the day of useless violence and homicide. I’m very sad about the poor victims of the rampages in Winnenden/Germany and Alabama/USA. So, let us now observe a moment of silence in memory of the victims. […]
It’s hard to switch to daily routine if you follow the news on tv or the radio. But I have to because this is a make-up blog with mainly superficial chit-chats. So let’s talk about my today’s haul. I’ve bought fine toys and I’m looking forward to playing with them. The only thing that upsets me is the Essence Jelly Baby kajal (see pic). Noooo, wrong, guys, the texture of the eye pencil is great. It’s just the fact that I’ve purchased an already used item. What the fuck!? I mean, all of the three pencils were used and messy. C’mon, damn abusers, buy them if you try them in the shops! I detest your anti-social behaviour! You behave like small uneducated children. Shame on you! Do you spit in your family members’ food? No. So don’t abuse make-up without purchasing it. Remember, it’s unhygienic! Thanks for your attention.
Ok, dear beauty folks, you’ll understand this special case. Unfortunately, those Asbo kids taint the collecting passion of cosmetics addicts. I’ve suggested a staff member of Cosnova to shrink wrap their make-up products but nothing has happened to this day. Please, Essence and Catrice lovers, send an e-mail to Cosnova if you’re fed up with this particular matter! Thanks, mates!!!
Aynways, this is my shopping list:
- 2 Ebelin e/s brushes (0. 55 € each)
- Catrice Nature Deluxe LE e/s palette Bamboo [C B]
- Catrice Abolute Moisture l/s Gentle Nude (the supersoft texture is amazing!!!) [C GN]
- Catrice kohl kajal pencil Nearly Black [C NB]
- Essence Jelly Baby LE Gloss Eyeliner (no number, no name but it’s lilac) [E GE]
- P2 Perfect Eyes! Base Hollywood touch [P2 HT]
- P2 pure last kajal metallic lilac [P2 ML]