Hi ya beauty folks! The day after the poll: It means “normality” again. I’m depressed, guys, but don’t worry. I’ll survive this phase as always… Besides, I know nice people who like me for being myself. Thanks! A special “Thank you” goes to Maria who gave me these lovely earrings as a present on Saturday. You’re ace!
By the way, I’ll send the large package to Spain tomorrow. I already have the stamp! Yeeeha! Anyways, on to my boring today’s EOTD.
List of ingredients:
- Catrice Stay On!
- Spirit of Colours s/s in lilac
- Essence multi dimension e/s Must Have
- Essence Glam Rock LE e/s Pink Punk
- Catrice Baroque Glamour LE e/s Purple Silk
- Catrice matte e/s Sahara Sand
- Catrice Baroque Glamour LE Metallic l/l Metallic Black (is it normal that it’s somehow clumpy and viscous?)
- Cosmetica Fanatica kajal in gold green (it’s okay but not very soft) with a layer of Catrice e/s Quartet Beauty of Nature (golden olive)
- Shingar (waterline)