My today’s EOTD is pretty easy but colourful. I wanted to do a summerlike colour combination that could resist my sweat and oily skin. The magic tool I used for this particular purpose is an Essence e/s cream that’s unfortunately discontinued (just an LE) but totally effective. It supplements the Catrice Stay On! e/s base in aperfect way to prevent the e/s from creasing under these certain (adverse) conditions. I really love this e/s cream and I wish cosnova would revive this special product in their product range. But enough of that blabla, here are the list of the ingredients and the pics.
- Catrice Stay On! e/s base
- Essence Lolita in love! LE e/s cream Blind Date
- P2 color your life e/s palette Evening Star (light rose, magenta and purple)
- u.m.a. shock colors e/s Shocking Green
- Essence e/s Get Ready
- Catrice perfect e/l Black (fluidliner on the upper lash line)
- Essence kajal Go Wild with a layer of the teal by u.m.a. shock colours e/s shocking green (on the lower lash line)
- Astor Automatic e/l Black (on the waterline)
- Catrice Allround Mascara wp
- Keyté (by Berlin Cosmetics) Mascara Extra Volume
Something arty with sun rays!
My beloved Essence e/s cream!