Hey beautiful people! Hope you had a sensational weekend. Mine wasn’t that exciting but creative in deed. I painted again and the product became my inspiration of my today’s EOTD. I tried to use the same colour pattern by having chosen gold, green, magenta, teal/petrol and grey shades. Here’s the list of ingredients:
- Catrice Stay On! e/s base
- Essence e/s mousse party time (disc.)
- some H&M golden e/s (so sorry, can’t read the number/ name any more)
- P2 color your life e/s palette morning dew (green)
- P2 color your life e/s palette golden sunset (magenta)
- Manhattan e/s petrol
- Manhattan e/s black
- Keyté duo e/s (beige)
- Manhattan kajal 23 topped with a layer of L’Oréal e/s silver grey
- Astor Color Proof Automatic e/l effect grey
- P2 pure last kajal metallic petrol (on the waterline)
Furthermore, I’ll show you a pic of my source of inspiration. I admit that I’m not the best artist and photoprapher.*lol* The colours of “The Dream of Icarus” (artist’s water colours, acrylics and carbon on cardboard) are somehow washed out/faded and false.
Finally, I add the bonus pics of the P2 e/s and liner swatches. The e/s belong to the P2 color your life e/s palette 020 morning dew and the liner is the P2 pure last kajal metallic petrol (shown on the right).
*artificial light of a lamp*