I’m still too busy for my project. This week is hell! Therefore, my make-up was very puristic and pragmatic the last days. I mainly worn monochromatic nude emus combined with nude lips. Booooring, guys!!! So it’s no surprise that I yearned for some real colours on my eyes yesterday. Don’t trust the crappy quality of the pics. The lighting is miserable!
The ingredients of my yesterday’s EOTD are as follows:
- Rival de Loop Young Eyeshadow Pencil mint cream as base colour (new! See images!)
- P2 apricot glow
- Rival de Loop Young Lovely Eyes Trio safari dream (also new. See images!)
- Essence Flower Fantasy Wild Orchid
- Essence Longlasting e/p Let’s dance!
- Manhattan Asian Secrets Gel Eyeliner black on upper line and waterline
- Catrice Allround Mascara wp plus Essence Dream Lashes (discontinued)
I have to add that I’m surprised of the good qaulitiy of the Rival de Loop Young products. The e/s are well pigmented and durable in combination with a good and effective e/s base (mine is the discontinued Catrice e/s base in the small jar). I’m happy with that bargain! By the way, as for the swatches I applied the e/s to the RdL Young Eyeshadow Pencil as base. The RdL Young shades weren’t that golden in reality. The middle shade is more orange respective reddish. Anyways, ain’t these colours amazing?!
From left to right: UMA Shock Colours shocking pink, RdL Young Trio safari dream and RdL Young Eyehadow Pencil mint cream